Lasvegasthe distinctive "pink-pill" is available for man and women in convenient low-cost tablet form. Lasvegas is the simple way to enhance sexual capacity for both men and women.Use of this medication is completely safe and result-oriented. You will get to experience the effect for 4 to 6 hours after the intake of this medication. Time it takes to start working: Process starts immediately after consuming the pill. However, it is suggested to give 30 to 60 minute for the pill to start its effects.
Taking Lasvegas tablet ? - Know what to expect
- Lasvegas action mechanism is trouble-free as it directly proceeds toward culminating the root cause of the impotence in men. It works by inhibiting the activity of the enzyme PDE-5 which is noted to be responsible for the impotence. This way the blood flow to male reproductive system gets proper.
- This medication also invokes the production of the enzyme cyclic guanoyl monophosphatase (cGMP) that promotes the blood flow to the penile region.
- Even the nitric oxide deposition is being increased by the intake of this medication, which allows penile muscles to relax.
- This helps penile nerves and veins to open up. As a result blood flow the penile region is amplified. This cures the impotence.
- Do NOT take Lasvegas tablet more than once per day
- You will not get an instant erection. You must be aroused for Lasvegas tablet to work
- Lasvegas tablet usually works in about 30 minutes
- Lasvegas tablet works for up to 6 hours, so you can take your time
- After sex, your erection will go away
- To get the fastest results, one should not consume heavy meals. This decreases the functionality of the tablet
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICINE:
This medicine should never be taken if you taking medicines containing nitrates. If you are unsure what nitrates are consult your doctor.
Do not take:
- If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack or if you have low blood pressure
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Sildenafil
- If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases
- If you ever have loss of vision
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates or nitric oxide donors
- If you have a serious heart problem or liver problems
Side effects that may occur while taking this medicine include headache, flushing, dizziness, stomach upset, heartburn, stuffy nose, diarrhea, or vision changes such as increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision. If these exist or you are affected, consult your doctor immediately.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children.
Store this medicine at room temperature 25C degrees in a tight container away from heat, moisture and light.